Are you inspired by the latest trends you’ve seen from all the fashion capitals? It’s easy to find a myriad of looks for your personal style. Hed2Toe Salon & Luxury Consignment Boutique list some of the hottest spring fashion trends below.
Latest Fashion Trends
1. Oversized Victorian sleeves. The 18th century is calling with Victorian-inspired sleeves. These sleeves create the illusion of a slimmer waist while adding a feminine touch to your outfit. Go for soft colors this spring or go dark with black or gray. The choice is yours. Your old ‘80s puff sleeves are also back so pull them out!
2. Maxi faux leather coats. Temperatures can still be cool this time of year so stay warm with a faux leather coat. Go for longer pieces if you like a sleek, high-fashion look. Consider a bold color to kick it up a notch in an all-black ensemble.
3. Pastel bucket hats. Show some style while you block out the sun with a bucket hat. This trendy accessory can be worn all year long and with just about any outfit. Soft shades of beige or yellow are timeless options.
4. Bucket-style bags. Along with those bucket hats come bucket-style bags. They were originally used to keep champagne fresh and now they are back with a vengeance. The long body and round shape offer a lot of room, not to mention they’re really cute. Match the color to your outfit or wear a totally different color to make a statement.
5. Square-toed heels. Traditional heels can be updated when you choose ones with a square toe. You can still add length to your legs and a unique look to your ensemble. You can add ankle booties for a different look to complete your outfit.
6. Oversized gold chain necklaces. These necklaces never seem to go out of style. Go for an oversized one to compliment any outfit, regardless of where you’re off to. Wear it alone or pair it with others for a dramatic twist.
7. Chunky boots with feminine dresses. If you liked the grunge look then you’ll be glad to know its back. Bold patterns, block colors or maxis cinched at the waist paired with combat boots. This is a ‘90s trend that you can be creative with, so go for it!
8. Shoes worn over pants. Wrap a pair of strappy heels around the ankle of your jeans or pants. You can pull the look together with a matching jacket or blouse. You’ll be sure to turn some heads with this look.
9. Matching printed tops and stockings. You can match your top with your stockings regardless of your sense of style. You can stand out with varying shades of print or pull the look together with one tone. It’s a great way to create a one-of-a-kind look.
10. Faux leather jumpsuit. Take your wardrobe to the next level with a pleather jumpsuit. They are edgy, cute and can be worn to any event. Go all pink to channel Barbie or stick with black to channel your inner biker.
Luxury Consignment Boutique & Hair Care Services in South Burlington, VT (Just Minutes Away from Burlington, Winooski, Essex, Williston, St. George & Shelburne, Vermont)
Hed2Toe Salon & Luxury Consignment Boutique offers unique quality used fashion clothing and accessories for a fraction of what you would pay new. We look forward to opening once the COVID-19 Coronavirus threat has passed!